About Me.

My photo
For me to know , for you to find out .
Twitter @Cheriesexyeye
Yours truly♥

30th's


Quite sometime since i last blogged, doubt  anyone out there is still visiting my blog either well that doesn't matters anyway. Currently deeply in love with my baby boy . I never felt so happy and blessed in my life until I've met you (Not any sweet talking) Happy 1st Monthsary, i doubt you even notice right? But you know what, it's alright as long as you're here with me. This whole week i am really happy because every minute you are just by my side. But maybe H is not in singapore that's why? I really finds you acting differently , not so naturally in front, when he's around? I don't get it why either , not only i'm feeling this, even ting and pam. It's sort of proven and tested. Now he's back from vegas, is everything gonna change? Sorry if i tell you i've no fear for his return, i am just making myself to feel better because he's the biggest threat to me. Baby i hope you understand why sometime I paranoid over small things, because you're always that secretive in ways and this really make me think alot. Maybe i'm a little over sensitive at times, but it's all because i'm afraid to lose you. Hope you'd understand how i feel. Okay, i've decided ... Now and then i'll blog about my daily life when i am happy or sad. ^^

P.S : Dearest closet.